Z-Band Fun and Z-Band Splash Wristbands
Friday, 26 April 2019
|Zebra's innovative print-on-demand, bar-coded wristbands provide a cost-effective solution for entertainment and hospitality industries. Brightly coloured and durable, they’re both fun and practical, enabling cashless point-of-sale and access management. |
Using a Zebra bar-code printer (desktop or wristband printer) and direct-thermal Z-Band Fun or Z-Band Splash wristbands you can:
- Reduce ticket fraud – and the revenue losses associated with counterfeits and theft
– Z-Band wristbands are blank and don’t have value until they’re printed on demand
– They can be printed with the guest’s name for access verification
– They’re tamper-evident and non-transferable, and include everything paid for on one wristband
- Improve transaction speeds. Employees simply scan a bar code instead of exchanging cash and working cash registers
- Enhance each guest’s experience. Guests enjoy increased convenience and can be rewarded with special offers and benefits
- Enjoy lower total cost of ownership compared to RFID wristbands. While bar-coded Z-Band Fun and Z-Band Splash offer cashless payment and patron data-capture benefits similar to RFID, the bar-coded bands cost significantly less.
We offer two types of wristband - Z-Band Fun and Z-Band Splash. The key difference is that Z-Band Splash bands are water-resistant and are ideal for water parks and resorts.
- Adhesive closure
- One-day use
- Minimal water exposure
- Great for carnivals, amusement parks, fairs, festivals,
theme parks, zoos, aquariums, sporting events, concerts and nightclubs
- Adhesive closure
- Multi-day use
- Durable, water-resistant adhesive great for excessive water exposure
- Perfect for water parks, resorts and cruise lines
| || |
The wristbands come in two forms:
- On a roll - suitable with Zebra desktop printers requiring wrsitbands on 25mm cores (eg ZD410 etc).
- In a wristband cartridge for Zebra ZD510 or HC100 wrsitband cartridge printers.
It is very important that you order the correct product as the wristbands will not work with the incorrect printer.
|To browse our cartridge wristbands for Zebra ZD510 or HC100 wrsitband cartridge printers click on the following link: |
To browse our on roll wristbands suitable with Zebra desktop printers requiring wrsitbands on 25mm cores click on the following link: